To achieve its central goal, IN2PREV's specific objectives are to:
- Foster the cooperation and collaboration between public entities (e.g., law enforcement agencies - LEAs), community organisations, refugees and asylum seekers’ representatives;
- Raise awareness of LEAs and community practitioners to the specific needs and challenges that refugees and asylum seekers face;
- Establish follow-up and inclusion strategies (appropriate to each national context) to mitigate the difficulties encountered in the integration process;
- Define procedures that seek to trace potential vulnerabilities (at the cognitive, behavioural, and social levels) to the radicalisation process;
- Ensure a longitudinal and cross-sectoral intervention.